Located in Circle Square Commons are three state-of-the-art facilities that are available for rental. Circle Square Cultural Center (CSCC) is one of Ocala’s largest indoor venues for events, seating up to 600 guests banquet style and 930 theater style. CSCC also hosts weddings, meetings, fundraisers and conventions as well as all forms of entertainment including performances by internationally known entertainers, theatrical productions, concerts and dances. Live Oak Hall and Cypress Hall are our smaller, multi-use halls which are perfect for board meetings, training sessions, and classes.
FACILITY RENTAL COST
- All prices are quoted by event and are subject to change based on individual event requirements.
- A 20% service charge will be applied to all room rentals. Sales tax applies, unless organization is tax-exempt.
- Fee for these rooms includes reasonable set-up time prior to event and same after event for clean up and tear down.
- The following items are included in the daily rental fee: Venue, tables, chairs and A/V equipment. The 20% service charge covers labor for set up and tear down, and on-duty employees during the event. Charges may apply for additional or special services requested by the client.
- Some restrictions may apply to certain rooms.
LIVE OAK & CYPRESS HALL
Prices start at $450 per day plus 20% service charge and sales tax. Minimum 50 persons. Event spaces that can be utilized for board room meetings, conference rooms, and classrooms.